Director, Nordic Folkecenter for Renewable Energy
Member of the Community Power team in Denmark.
Project leader for more than 30 Renewable Energy projects. Examples:
- Project leader on projects concerning developing countries and training courses.
- Designed and coordinated training programmes for persons from 3rd world countries, South America, and Eastern Europe.
- May 2000- May 2004: Project leader on “Solar electricity to 3 village in Mali, Vest Africa. Danida Project. Granted by the Danish Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Coordinator of inter European renewable energy information tours. Close contact to NGOs.
- Year 2007-2017. Uganda Folkecenter, Energy saving, Solar Energy, Projektraadgivningen, Århus.
- General background: Since 1976 grass root work for a sustainable development as opposed to nuclear power.
- Member of the Danish Ministry of the Interior’s Rural District Group.
- Co-owner of an ecological farm of 12 hectares.
- Head of a private wind turbine corporation including 50 families.
- Founder member of Folkecenter for Renewable Energy and secretary of the board through 11 years.
- Member of the Committee for small household windmills advising the Danish Energy Agency.